Islamic Terrorism Timeline
- January 3, 1991: Muslim militants in Mogadishu, Somalia attacked a Red Cross office and held the six aid workers hostage. Somalia would soon provide a window into the nature of Islam, exposing the poverty it creates while revealing its grotesquely immoral and deadly nature.
- January 4, 1991: Still open to a diplomatic solution in the OPEC turf war, Iraq's Hussein accepted the U.S. offer of diplomatic talks in Geneva. But peace wasn't what Baker and Bush wanted. On the 9th, rather than meet the Iraqis for talks, the administration's war of words escalated as Secretary Baker said that "regrettably Iraqi Foreign Minister Azis has indicated no softening of Iraq's position." At the time, Iraq was willing to return all but the disputed oilfield so their position was much softer than Saudi Arabia's proxy, a.k.a., the United States.
Six days later, Saddam Hussein fired off another diplomatic salvo. He released a new unilateral peace initiative on the 15th, but the Bush Administration ignored it. George Herbert Walker Bush, like George Walker Bush, wanted war because being a wartime president made these men more popular and powerful - almost dictatorial. But alas, like drugs, the fix is short-lived. When the high was over, the weakened and impoverished nation had to deal with the mess it had created during the politically induced delirium.
- January 7, 1991: The curse of Islam in Somalia reached all the way to Finland today when Muslims bombed a Valkeala housing project which housed rival Somali refugees.
- January 10, 1991: An Italian diplomat was killed in Somalia when jihadists attacked the embassy compound in Mogadishu during their assault on the capital.
- January 12, 1991: Three Swiss Red Cross workers were kidnapped by Afghan jihadists financed by the CIA and ISI. They were released in late March.
- January 14, 1991: Yasser Arafat's second-in-command, Salah Khalif (a.k.a. Abu Iyad), and two other terrorists were assassinated in Tunis, Tunisia. Hamya Abuzeid, who was a member of the Abu Nidal Group, was convicted for this service to humanity.
Today as the world watches Fatah and Hamas machine-gunning one another's children in Gaza, and witnesses Shias slaughter Sunnis in Iraq by the hundreds of thousands, it should be obvious that Islam is corrosive to the point of being uncivil. Muslims have never played nicely with each other and they never will. They only tone down their attrocities to one another when they are presented with a distraction around which to temporarily rally. These usually come in the form of the U.S. and other nations dragged into their world politics, stirring up the Muslim beehive - sometimes as supporters, and sometimes as adversaries.
- January 15, 1991: The PLO claimed responsibility for having tossed grenades into the U.S. Embassy in Panama.
- January 16, 1991: A Muslim PLO jihadist hurled a Molotov cocktail at the U.S. Consulate in East Jerusalem.
- January 16, 1991: The People's Front for the Liberation (actually Submission and Oppression) of Palestine (actually Israel) claimed credit for firebombing a Pan Am office in Turin, Italy.
- January 17, 1991: In Iraq and Kuwait, Operation Desert Storm began with air strikes against Iraqi air defense positions.
- January 17, 1991: Iraqi Scud missiles were fired into Israel in order for the secular Saddam Hussein to win Islamic support for his defense against the "Crusading Infidels."
- January 17, 1991: The offices of the Yemeni Airlines in Paris were bombed.
- January 17, 1991: Biting the hand which fed them, PLO terrorists fired their assault rifles into the U.S. Consulate in East Jerusalem.
- January 17, 1991: The Citibank office in Amman, Jordan was attacked.
- January 17, 1991: An arsonist torched a Harvard University center in Florence, Italy. The Direct Action Committee Against the War claimed responsibility. That "War" was the American-led coalition engagement in the Middle East on behalf of two of the most repulsive and reprehensible families on earth - the Kuwaiti Emirs (Religious Warlords) and the Wahhabist Sauds.
The same day, Molotov cocktails were thrown into an American library in Milan, also with the Direct Action Committee Against the War claiming responsibility
- January 17, 1991: A bomb was detonated in the Western Educational Institution in Cairo, Egypt.
- January 17, 1991: Two more Mormon Churches were bombed in Chile, this time in Vina del Mar. A week earlier, two other Mormon churches were destroyed by Chilean Marxists.
Continuing to display their rage, the following day the Security Pacific, Bank Boston, and the Republic National Bank were bombed in Santiago. These Marxists, receiving funds from Muslims, were protesting the American incursion into the Persian Gulf.
- January 18, 1991: Militant Muslims bombed the U.S. ambassador's residence in Manila as well as the USIS library. The attacks were orchestrated by Saddam Hussein in an attempt to widen the scope of the war American had perpetrated against him.
Iraq would use the Philippines as a staging ground for reprisals against the United States for having forced them out of Kuwait. The bombing of the Oklahoma City Federal Building and the first World Trade Center truck bomb attacks were planned and facilitated here. They were similar in style because Ramzi Yousef orchestrated both attacks from the Philippines.
- January 18, 1991: In Jakarta, Indonesia, a bomb was discovered in the U.S. Ambassador's residence.
- January 18, 1991: A bomb blasted the British Bank in Beirut, Lebanon.
- January 18, 1991: A Molotov cocktail was thrown at a Mormon church in Barquisimeto, west of Caracas in Venezuela. The Internationalist Brigade claimed responsibility in protest of the Gulf War.
- January 19, 1991: A bomb exploded prematurely in the Philippines as two Arab Muslims attempted to detonate it in the Thomas Jefferson Library in Manila. One of the terrorists was killed and the other was injured in the failed raid. Two Iraqi students, both of whom were sons of Baghdad's ambassador to Somalia, were deported after being linked to the attack.
- January 19, 1991: The Palestine Support Group claimed credit for bombing a Mormon Church in Anapolis, Brazil.
- January 19, 1991: Molotov cocktails were thrown into a housing facility managed by Doctors Without Borders in Quetta, Pakistan.
- January 20, 1991: A synagogue in Porto Allegre, Brazil was bombed. The attack was perpetrated by the Palestine Support Group. They were protesting the American invasion of the Persian Gulf.
- January 20, 1991: A rocket-propelled grenade hit the Italian Embassy in Lebanon.
- January 21, 1991: An explosion destroyed a U.S. military customs facility in Istanbul, Turkey. The Islamic jihadists claimed they were "protesting U.S. imperialism and the use of force in the Persian Gulf."
- January 21, 1991: Muslims bombed the Lebanese-French bank in Beirut.
- January 22, 1991: Kuwaiti oil facilities were destroyed by Iraq just as Saddam Hussein had promised. Also on this day, Iraq sent Scud missiles into Saudi Arabia as a result of the build up of U.S. military forces.
- January 22, 1991: A bomb was defused at a Mormon church in Santiago, Chile. Mormon churches in Vina del Mar and Valparaiso were not so lucky.
- January 22, 1991: Molotov cocktails were thrown into the Tel Aviv Cafe Bar in Seville, Spain. The restaurant was owned by a Jewish family with Dutch citizenship.
- January 22, 1991: Three incendiary devices were thrown into the Turkish Consulate in Nuremberg, Germany.
The connection between the Islamic Grand Mufti, Turkey, and the Holocaust revealed during the Nuremburg Nazi trials is astonishing. We urge you to read the story of the Mufti Mujahideen and of the Grand Mufti Muhammad Hajj Husseini in the Islamic Clubs listing.
- January 23, 1991: Pro-Iraqi Sunnis set fire to the offices of the French Press Agency in Algiers, Algeria.
- January 23, 1991: An explosion blasted the Beirut-Riyadh Bank in Lebanon. That same day, the French Embassy was also bombed.
- January 23, 1991: A petrol bomb was detonated in the Rooty Hill Islamic Center in Sydney, Australia.
- January 23, 1991: A security guard was killed when a bomb went off at the French Fransabank in Baalbek, Lebanon.
- January 23, 1991: A woman was injured when a bomb exploded at the American Board of Foreign Missions in Turkey. The facility was part of the United Church of Christ.
Later this same day Muslims bombed the office of the American Bureau of Shipping in Istanbul.
- January 25, 1991: A bomb was found outside an American Airlines office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Muslims had made many threats against American and British firms in Malaysia in retaliation for Operation Desert Storm and the invasion of Iraq.
- January 25, 1991: A bomb discovered at an American bank in Ankara, Turkey was safely defused.
- January 25, 1991: A bomb exploded in the entrance of a Mormon Church in Copiago, Chile causing considerable damage.
- January 25, 1991: A car bomb blasted Lima, Peru's international airport, killing two people and wounding 20 others. Sendero Luminoso (Shining Path) claimed responsibility.
- January 25, 1991: A bomb was detonated in the British-based Barclays bank in Athens, Greece. The November 17 organization claimed the attack was in protest of the allied military operation in the Persian Gulf, showing once again that the Marxist organization was sympathetic to Muslim causes.
The same day, November 17 bombed the home of the French military attaché in Athens. They bombed two branches of Citibank in Athens as well.
- January 25, 1991: An explosive device was discovered inside the British Bank of the Middle East in Amman, Jordan. The Arab Communist Revolutionary Party claimed responsibility.
- January 25, 1991: French businesses and businesses owned by members of the Buenos Aires, Argentina Jewish community were attacked, leading police to believe that there was an Islamic terror cell operating in South America.
- January 25, 1991: An Islamic imam and his brother were assassinated on a street corner in the Jaffa suburb of Tel Aviv. Authorities believed that the attack was the result of Islamic sectarian violence between rival terrorist organizations.
It should be noted that unlike the international media, we more accurately depict the inspiration behind violence like this by using the phrase "Islamic sectarian violence" rather than simply "sectarian violence." Although it's a minor difference, simply labeling murdering like this as "sectarian", is an overt attempt to obfuscate the true nature of the events. It leaves less-informed people with the sense that a handful of rival neighborhood gang members are fighting, rather than pointing the finger where it should be - at the doctrine of Islam.
- January 26, 1991: In Lebanon, a bomb went off in front of a Saudi Bank in Beirut.
Also on this day, a bomb blasted the American University of Beirut's Baalbek campus.
- January 26, 1991: Bombs damaged the U.S. Consulate in Turkey as well as a Turkish-American club. The attacks occurred in Adana, which was near the Incirlik base being used by U.S. warplanes bombing Iraq.
- January 27, 1991: A bomb was detonated in the Foreign Center in Marseilles, France. An anonymous caller taking credit for the attack, claimed it was done in the name of "the Israeli Zionist movement," This was a blatant case of a Muslim trying to implicate Jews, and he was as transparent as those we have featured in our Muslims Undercover portion of the Prophet of Doom Feedback section.
- January 27, 1991: A bomb went off at the Banque Libano-Francaise in Lebanon's Syrian-controlled Bekka Valley.
- January 27, 1991: A bomb exploded at the Egyptian Embassy in Beirut. This was almost certainly done in protest of Egypt showing feign support to the United States. George Bush had bribed the Egyptians with $29.5 billion in American taxpayer money to "officially join" his anti-Iraq coalition against Saddam Hussein. The U.S. received a few hundred non-combat Egyptian troops for this bribe, and Egypt earned the wrath of the Islamic world.
- January 27, 1991: A bomb went off at the Saudi ticket office in Ankara, Turkey. The Sauds had engendered the disdain of fundamentalist Muslims because they had invited America to stage Dessert Storm on the holiest of Islamic lands. This slap in the face to Muslims was the rallying cry for Al Qaeda, began an acceleration of their growth, and led to their schemings to terrorize the United States of America.
- January 28, 1991: Two more Mormon churches were destroyed in Santiago, Chile. Marxists hated "Christians" as much as Muslims did.
- January 28, 1991: A bomb was used to destroy the Inter-American insurance company in Athens, Greece. November 17 Marxists claimed credit for the attack as a protest to the allied military operation in the land of Islam. Later this day, the same gang fired a rocket-propelled grenade into the offices of British Petroleum and into the offices of American Express.
- January 30, 1991: A bomb rocked the Kuwaiti Embassy in Beirut. Muslims were not pleased that the Kuwaiti Emirs were reliant upon infidels rather than jihadists. To further express their disdain for coalition supporters, Islamic fundamentalists bombed the Qatari Embassy in Lebanon.
- January 30, 1991: A mosque in Perugia, Italy was bombed in an attack believed related to infighting between Shia and Sunni Muslims. If CNN would have bothered to pick up this story, it would of course had a headline of "Sectarian Violence in Italy."
- January 30, 1991: Iraqi and American forces conducted their first ground engagement in the Persian Gulf War on this day. It was called the Skirmish at Khafji.
- January 31, 1991: In Yemen, Islamic jihadists attacked the residences of the American, Turkish, and Japanese ambassadors with automatic assault rifles, RPGs, and homemade bombs.
- January 31, 1991: A group calling itself the Jihad Brigades set fire to a French Cultural Center in Amman, Jordan.
- February 1, 1991: A bomb went off inside the Turkish Embassy in Beirut. A second bomb destroyed the Kuwait & Lebanon Bank.
- February 1, 1991: A stick of dynamite was thrown at the British Bank of the Middle East in Amman.
- February 2, 1991: For the second time in 24 hours, the Bank of Kuwait and the Arab World-Khaldah Branch were attacked by jihadists wielding explosives.
- February 2, 1991: A bomb blasted the French Embassy in Sanaa, Yemen.
- February 2, 1991: A Malaysian security guard at the U.S. Embassy was wounded by a jihadist in Kuala Lumpur.
- February 3, 1991: A bomb went off in Barclays Bank and another was detonated in the American Express office in Lanarca, Cyprus.
- February 3, 1991: A small bomb was tossed at the Italian Embassy in Yemen, causing minor damage.
- February 3, 1991: In Columbia, a group calling itself the "Heroes of Palestine" claimed credit for bombing a Mormon temple near Medellin. The "Heroes of Palestine" also bombed a Jewish-owned factory in Medellin, Colombia. Their press release stated that the attacks were in response to "American aggression against the Palestinian people and Arab Muslims in general." Colombia had a significant Arab Muslim immigrant population.
- February 4, 1991: The offices of British Airways were torched in Jerusalem.
- February 4, 1991: A bomb exploded at the home of a Saudi diplomat in Karachi, Pakistan, injuring a Muslim guard.
- February 4, 1991: In Saudi Arabia, a jihadist opened fire on a bus carrying American military personnel in Jidda - hundreds of miles from the battlefield with Iraq. Two U.S. servicemen were wounded.
- February 5, 1991: The car of the American military attaché in Amman, Jordan was set ablaze.
- February 5, 1991: An explosion destroyed an Egyptian bank in Beirut.
- February 6, 1991: An American civilian was assassinated by jihadists in Adana, Turkey. The victim had been singled out because he worked at a Turkish air base and was believed to be a CIA agent.
- February 7, 1991: Letters containing threats to Americans and small quantities of plastic explosives, fuses, and bullets were sent to a local newspaper and television station in Malmo, Sweden.
- February 8, 1991: Three Islamic terrorists infiltrated Israel from Jordan and attacked a bus on the Arava highway. The jihadists shot a grenade into the bus before they were killed by Israeli soldiers. Four Jews were injured in the attack.
- February 8, 1991: A bomb exploded near the French Embassy in Beirut. Two days later, a bomb blasted the Saudi Embassy in Lebanon.
- February 13, 1991: An explosion rocked the offices of a British-sponsored humanitarian organization supporting Afghan refugees in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- February 14, 1991: Shia Muslims kidnapped a French and an Italian citizen in southern Beirut.
- February 14, 1991: In the United Arab Emirates, an Italian sailor died after being stabbed while on leave from his ship in the Gulf emirate of Dubai.
- February 15, 1991: Islamic gunmen opened fire on the Saudi airlines office in Karachi, Pakistan.
- February 15, 1991: A large bomb was defused near the Egypt Bank in Beirut, Lebanon.
- February 15, 1991: Saddam Hussein spoke of withdrawal from Kuwait again, but Bush, committed to war for personal and political reasons, called his peace offer "a cruel hoax." In actuality, the cruel hoax was Bush convincing the American people that it was a good thing to sacrifice their money and children's lives to return one of the world's largest crude reserves to the dictatorial, and adversarial, Islamic Emirs (warlords) in Kuwait, and to secure his family's friends and oil in Saudi Arabia.
- February 15, 1991: A dynamite bomb exploded near a Saudi-bank in Beirut, Lebanon.
- February 16, 1991: A Jordanian Muslim entered the Turkish Airlines office in Amman and held an airline employee hostage. He was protesting Turkey's decision to support the American invasion of the Persian Gulf. The Islamic assailant asked to meet with Jordanian government officials who saw things the same way, and set the man free.
- February 17, 1991: A rocket was discovered hidden inside a pipe in west Beirut. The device was aimed at the Italian Embassy. The same day, a bomb was detonated in a bank owned by Islamic diplomats, causing heavy damage and injuring two people.
- February 20, 1991: Molotov cocktails were thrown at the Australia-American Association club in Sydney, Australia because it catered to U.S. naval personnel. A man with a Middle Eastern accent called a television station to announce that the attack was linked to the Persian Gulf War.
- February 20, 1991: A bomb was tossed into the Turkish Embassy in Tehran, Iran. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility. The same day grenades were thrown at the British Embassy in Tehran. Islamic Jihad claimed credit for that attack as well. Then, Islamic Jihad bombed the Italian Embassy.
- February 21 1991: In Guatemala, a group calling itself the "Islamic Brotherhood" claimed responsibility for detonating a massive bomb in front of the British Embassy. These same jihadists were engaged in shooting and bomb attacks on the Uruguayan and Canadian Embassies, as well as the US-affiliated Covenant House.
Guatemala saw a substantial increase in terrorist activities after coalition forces invaded Iraq. Since there was no known Muslim population in Guatemala, it is likely that Islamic Brotherhood was affiliated with a Marxist terrorist group.
- February 21, 1991: Islamic arsonists set fire to a car deployed by the Egyptian Embassy in Amman, Jordan.
- February 24, 1991: One person was wounded when a bomb exploded at a Swedish humanitarian agency in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- February 25, 1991: A Molotov cocktail was thrown at the Albanian Embassy in Paris.
- February 25, 1991: The ground war began in Operation Desert Storm. The path to 9/11 had now been greased with crude.
- February 26, 1991: In Germany, three American employees of a government agency were fired on. In addition, a grenade was tossed into the hotel in which they were staying in Berlin. A Lebanese Muslim was taken into custody in connection with the attack.
- February 26, 1991: A Jordanian jihadist opened fire on a Soviet diplomatic car in Amman.
- February 27, 1991: In Tunisia, Abu al-Abbas assassinated the Dutch diplomat Robert Jan Akkerman at his home in Tunis. According to a PLO spokesperson, the gunmen were planning to kill 30 dinner guests, many of whom were diplomats. Akkerman surprised the gunmen who fled after killing him. In carrying out the attack, the terrorists had hoped to condemn the presence of American and European infidels in Saudi Arabia.
- February 27, 1991: The allied forces in Kuwait and Iraq suspended military operations against Iraq. They had achieved a horrid victory. The world's second largest oil reserve was returned to the emirs, the Islamic warlords who were using their ill-gotten gain to destroy America religiously, politically, financially, and by way of terrorism.
- February 28, 1991: Saddam Hussein ordered his troops out of Kuwait. Iraqi soldiers ignited Kuwaiti oil fields during their retreat. Kuwait announced that it would need to buy, rather than sell, oil.
- February 28, 1991: An American Air Force officer was shot in the face by two Muslim men who had ridden in the same elevator with him in his apartment building in Izmir, Turkey. He was able to ward off a second shot by throwing his briefcase at the attackers.
- February 28, 1991: In Islamic Algeria, the chief correspondent for Reuters was murdered in his Algiers apartment.
- February 28, 1991: A bomb exploded near the Kuwaiti Airlines and Kuwait-Lebanon Bank building in Beirut, Lebanon.
- March 2, 1991: Iraq signed ceasefire agreement with American forces ending the Persian Gulf War.
- March 10, 1991: In what was described as a "message to Secretary of State James Baker," a Palestinian stabbed four Israeli women at a bus stop in Jerusalem - killing all of them. Secretary of State James A. Baker III was to arrive the next day on a peace-seeking mission in Israel.
Sixteen years later, the same man would chair the Iraq Study Group and author a document which said that the best way to get America out of the mess it had made in Iraq was to force Israel to give much of its land to the Islamic terrorists who murdered these four women. Baker evidently missed the message. So had America.
- March 12, 1991: An American Air Force sergeant was killed in Greece by a powerful remote-controlled bomb as he walked to his home in Glyfada. The November 17 Marxist Muslim Organization said that they killed the sergeant to avenge Iraqi dead in the Persian Gulf War. They vowed to attack more Americans vacationing in the Greek islands.
- March 12, 1991: The OPECers thanked the U.S. for returning the property they had stolen, by announcing production cuts to 22 million barrels a day. Their resumed control over crude would fuel countless acts of terrorism, all financed by the Islamic warlords who controlled OPEC. 9/11 and the development of nuclear bombs would be the direct legacy of this turn of fortune.
- March 12, 1991: Islamic jihadists opened fire on three U.S. Marines in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- March 21, 1991: In Israel, six heavily-armed Arab Muslim terrorists were killed after crossing the Jordan River and ambushing a Israelis driving in the area. Three Israeli soldiers were wounded in the process of thwarting the attack. The jihadists had planned to strike a kibbutz in the area. The terrorists were members of Hamas.
- March 22, 1991: Three jihadists entered the offices of Vinell, Brown and Root, a U.S. firm in Istanbul and murdered the American manager, a retired U.S. military officer.
- March 25, 1991: Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for a bomb attack on the Iraqi trade representative in Ankara, Turkey. The diplomat, who was accompanied by his four children, was wounded in the attack.
- March 26, 1991: Citibank offices in Istanbul and Izmir, Turkey were bombed. One person was injured. The Turkish People's Liberation Front claimed responsibility, as did Dev Sol. The same day one or both of these organizations bombed the Istanbul office of Shell Oil.
- March 27, 1991: Pakistani Muslims commandeered a Singapore Airlines jet en route from Kuala Lampur, Malaysia to Singapore. The hijackers demanded the release of a number of Islamic terrorists held in Pakistani prisons, including the husband of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. Nine hours after the attack commenced, special forces stormed the plane, killing the four hijackers.
- March 27, 1991: A Muslim militant threw a bomb into the Kuwaiti Embassy in Amman, Jordan.
- March 28, 1991: A Palestinian Muslim stabbed a 76-year old Israeli man in the back as he was shopping. Islam's victim survived the attack.
- April 1, 1991: State-sponsored Pakistani Islamic terrorists kidnapped two Swedish engineers in Kashmir, India. The victims managed to flee their captors on July 6th, after more than three months in captivity. The Muslim Janbaaz (Crusaders) Force claimed credit for the abduction.
The term "crusader" is most often applied to the rather feeble attempt made by Catholic militias in the 11th century as they attempted to defend Europe and the Byzantine Empire from Islamic conquest and to reclaim Judea, a place Muslim raiders had stolen from the Byzantines in the late 7th century. What is not as well known is that Muslims were "crusaders" for one thousand years while Christians played the role for a tenth that time. Beginning with Muhammad's 75 terrorist raids against Arabs and Jews starting in 622 CE, the Islamic war machine was not stalled until the Vienna siege of 1683. In the years leading up to what's called the "Christian Crusades," Islamic armies were attacking the outskirts of Rome and Constantinople.
- April 8, 1991: The Israeli Consulate in Mendoza, Argentina was attacked by an angry mob of Marxist Muslims.
- April 9, 1991: A Greek tourist bus in Istanbul, Turkey was sabotaged by Islamic militants resulting in the deaths of 36 tourists. Seven people were injured in the terrorist attack.
- April 15, 1991: Another Mormon temple was set ablaze by Marxists wielding Molotov cocktails. United Popular Action and Lautaro Youth Movement propaganda pamphlets were found at the site of the crime.
- April 16, 1991: President George Bush announced that U.S. troops would enter northern Iraq to create a safe haven for displaced Kurds around Zakhu. The Turks complained because they preferred Kurds oppressed and/or dead.
Turkey's history with the Armenian genocide and with their ongoing treatment of Kurds, the world's largest ethnic community without a homeland, provides testimony to Islam's racist nature. Moreover, the fact 30 million Kurds have no homeland to call their own or any meaningful voice in their own governance in Turkey, Iraq, or Iran and have been continually persecuted in these places, demonstrates just how hypocritical the world is regarding its immoral support of a "Palestinian" state carved out of Israel. Ignorance breeds immorality.
- April 17, 1991: Armed Palestinian terrorists infiltrated Israel from Jordan and entered a kibbutz. They shot and killed a farmer and wounded three others.
- April 18, 1991: An Iranian dissident who was opposed to the clerical Shia regime of the Ayatollah Khomeini was stabbed to death in Paris. He had been the treasurer of former Iranian Prime Minister Bakhtiar.
- April 19, 1991: A large 26-pound bomb exploded prematurely at a courier's office in Athens, killing six Greek citizens and the Palestinian student who was transporting the device. The bomb had been intended for the British consulate. Six other Palestinians were arrested in connection with the terrorist act.
Rewarding this behavior and these people with a country makes no sense morally or rationally.
- April 24, 1991: Pro-Iran Shia Muslims bombed the Iraqi Embassy in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- April 29, 1991: Jihadists affiliated with the National Liberation Front of Somalia hijacked a Polish cargo ship and its crew in the Gulf of Aden.
- April 30, 1991: A French citizen was stabbed to death in Bethlehem by a Palestinian who was described as a "Muslim fanatic," lesser known as an Islamic fundamentalist.
- May 17, 1991: A Palestinian terrorist stabbed three Israeli civilians as they walked along a crowded street in Jerusalem. The Muslim was captured and beaten by bystanders.
- May 17, 1991: In Peru, the Marxist Sendero Luminoso marked their 11th anniversary by murdering Canadian Evangelical aid worker Norman Tattersall and a Colombian colleague. In many ways the religion of man, Socialist Secular Humanism, inspires the same behavior and creates the same enemies as are experienced with Islam.
- May 21, 1991: Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated by a suicide bomber in India while he was campaigning in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. Twelve other people were killed in the explosion. Gandhi's assassination came during the bloodiest election campaign in India's 44-year history as an independent country.
Proud of what he was about to do, the suicide bomber had hired a photographer to take pictures of the assassination. While the photographer was killed in the blast, the pictures found on the roll of film enabled authorities to conduct a manhunt for terrorists and sympathizers affiliated with the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE). Three months later, when their Bangalore camp was surrounded by police, the seven Marxists inside committed suicide, convinced they were on a religious crusade. While all terrorists were not Muslims, they all acted like them.
- May 22, 1991: An Australian nun was murdered by members of the Shining Path in Junin, Peru. More than 75 terrorists arrived in three trucks and carried the nun, as well as four associates, to the town's main square. After subjecting their victims to a "people's trial," the socialist secular humanists murdered them savagely by dousing them in combustible materials and then setting them on fire.
- May 24, 1991: Muslim militants threw Molotov cocktails into the British Consulate in Istanbul. The inflammatory brew remains the favorite Islamic cocktail.
- May 30, 1991: A U.S. AID employee was injured in an attack perpetrated by a gang of jihadists in Karachi, Pakistan.
- June 5, 1991: It's hard to believe but true. A Soviet woman supervising a textile factory in Peru whose workers have been on strike, was machine-gunned to death by fellow Communists associated with Sendero Luminoso. A sign was left on her body which read, "for killing workers of the people." So much for being "comrades."
- June 7, 1991: In India, the Muslim Mujahideen Front kidnapped two American tourists and a British citizen in Jammu and Kashmir. The victims escaped and fled to Delhi on June 11th.
- June 9, 1991: In Argentina, a bomb blasted an Israeli bank in Cordoba.
- June 13, 1991: In the USSR, a Georgian Muslim attempted to hijack a flight to Iran. The jihadist was overpowered, thwarting his designs.
- June 13, 1991: A Shia terrorist assassinated a French citizen in Beirut, Lebanon.
- June 14, 1991: A Palestinian Muslim stabbed three Thai workers on a farm in the West Bank.
- June 15, 1991: Two Palestinian girls stabbed an Italian Jewish tourist near the Old City in Jerusalem.
- June 17, 1991: Eight Afghan refugees were killed and another 18 were injured when a massive bomb was detonated in a restaurant in Landay Kowtal - a Pakistani village bordering Afghanistan. The timed explosive was detonated at noon when the restaurant was full of patrons, mostly Afghan laborers.
- June 27, 1991: LTTE terrorists in Sri Lanka bombed a tourist bus and then opened fire on the passengers. The killed 14 people, including a Danish tourist. Nine others were injured.
- June 28, 1991: Twelve Islamic terrorists boarded a houseboat on Dal Lake in Srinagar, India, the summer capital of the Jammu and Kashmir State and a popular vacation destination. The jihadists were members of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution, an Iranian-backed group of Shia Muslim fundamentalists. The terrorists abducted six Israeli men, one Israeli woman, and one Dutch woman from the houseboat. The terrorists released the two women but held the men for interrogation.
The vacationing Israelis were accused of being "Jewish commandos" by the ignorant and indoctrinated Muslim militants. They were lined up to be shot but while the captors were readying their guns, the captives freed themselves and surprised the terrorists. One Jew and two Muslims died in the resulting melee. Four of the Israelis found refuge, while the fifth, who was badly wounded, hid out for hours. He was discovered by angry villagers before being "rescued" by members of a rival terrorist group, the Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front. While originally saying they would free the Israeli, the JKLF kept him instead.
- July 1, 1991: A Soviet coal mining specialist was kidnapped in India by the United Front for the Liberation of Assam. He was killed while attempting an escape on July 9th.
- July 4, 1991: The Italian translator of The Satanic Verses, Ettoro Capriolo, was stabbed by an Iranian Muslim. He would be the first of many to die for his part in telling the truth - something that Islam cannot tolerate.
- July 12, 1991: In Peru, 15 hooded members of Sendero Luminoso (the Shinning Path) invaded the Technical Center of Vegetable Cultivation in Huaral, 60 miles north of Lima. The leftists executed three Japanese engineers and then bombed the agricultural facilities.
- July 12, 1991: The Japanese translator of The Satanic Verses was stabbed to death at Tsukuba University, northeast of Tokyo. The translator, Hiroshi Igarashi, had been a professor of Islamic studies.
- July 13, 1991: Turkish Muslims attacked the Turkish Embassy in Paris by throwing Molotov cocktails at the facility. They also bombed the office of the Turkish Airlines in Brussels and in Frankfurt. Not finished being destructive, the Turkish terrorists attacked three Turkish banks in London and then firebombed Turkish banks in Bremen and Hanover, Germany and in Amsterdam.
- August 1, 1991: In Pakistan, a New Zealand UN aid worker and two Afghan colleagues were kidnapped. On November 7th, a "special anti-terrorism court" sentenced six men in absentia to be hanged for the abduction.
- August 2, 1991: The Kurdish Marxist turned Muslim terrorist group PKK kidnapped ten German campers near the Turkish border.
- August 6, 1991: Former Iranian Prime Minister Shapur Bakhtiar and his aide were assassinated in Paris by Shia Muslims. The body of the late Shah's exiled prime minister was found two days later. The outspoken critic of the current Iranian Shiite government was stabbed to death. His secretary was also killed.
Bakhtiar had been "sentenced to death" during the 1979 Islamic Revolution. He had escaped an assassination attempt by Hizballah in 1980 which claimed two other lives.
Ali Rad Vakli, a suspect in the assassination, was extradited from Switzerland and charged with murder. Another Iranian arrested in connection with the killing was the nephew of Ayatollah Khomeini. He in turn implicated the Iranian government in the killing. On December 23, 1991, Swiss police arrested Zeyal Sarhadi as an accessory in Bakhtiar's assassination as he left the Iranian Embassy in Bern.
- August 7, 1991: In Lebanon, French relief worker Jerome Leyraud was kidnapped in Beirut by a fundamentalist Shi'ite group calling itself the "Organization for the Defense of Prisoners' Rights." Being good Muslims, and thus being complete hypocrites, the religious organization threatened to kill the innocent man they had abducted if another Western hostage was freed.
The Organization for the Defense of Prisoners' Rights kidnapped Jerome Leyraud immediately after Islamic Jihad released John McCarthy, a British captive of Islam. Since Islamic Jihad was now controlled by Hizballah, and since Hizballah was controlled by the Shia regime in Iran, for the ODPR to be Shi'ite, they would have actually been AMAL - the terrorist cell of imam Sadr.
Further demonstrating the destructive nature of their religion, AMAL, masquerading as the Organization for the Defense of Prisoners' Rights, detonated three bombs outside UN buildings in southern Beirut, claiming credit for each blast.
- August 9, 1991: Thirteen Western vacationers were kidnapped by Eritrean Muslims from their chartered yacht. The victims included an American, six Italians, a German, and five British citizens.
- August 10, 1991: In Peru, Sendero terrorists attacked three towns north of Lima, killing two Polish Franciscan priests and four municipal officials. They also abducted an Italian nun during the raid.
- August 10, 1991: A Turkish tour bus was set on fire in downtown Athens.
- August 10, 1991: Islamic terrorists tossed a grenade into a group of visiting Christian missionaries in Zamboanga in the Philippines. The blast left two young women (one from New Zealand and the other from Sweden) dead. Another 43 Christians were injured, the majority of them being American.
The missionary group had been sailing around the world exhibiting and selling redemptive literature. Authorities said that a missionary's statement made the previous day during a visit to Western Mindanao State University motivated the savage attack. One of the Christians had the courage and compassion to tell the truth, revealing that according to his own testimony, the "Prophet Muhammad was a liar."
The opening verse of the 66th surah states: "O Prophet! Why forbid yourself that which Allah has made lawful to you? You seek to please your consorts. And Allah is Forgiving, Most Kind. Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows." The passage contained a fatal line for a prophet: A "sanction" is permission or approval. It authorizes or ratifies something. In this context "dissolution" means to abrogate, dissolve, or break. A "vow" is a solemn promise, a pledge or an earnest declaration. Muhammad's principal vows were that he was the Messenger of God, that the Qur'an was revealed by Allah, and that following his example would lead to paradise. If you are a Muslim and are reliant on these promises, be forewarned: "Allah has sanctioned the dissolution of vows."
The opening of the 9th surah, the second to last revealed by the lying prophet, states "And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage, that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Infidels. If then, you relent, it is best for you; but if you do not, know you that you cannot escape Allah, weaken or frustrate Him. And proclaim a grievous penalty of a painful doom to those who reject Faith." (Quran 9:3-4) If you are a Muslim, or even one who apologizes for the religion, ask yourself: if this prophet and his god were willing to break their sworn oath on this occasion, why trust them on any other occasion? Might all their promises be equally hollow?
The line "Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations" is a repudiation of written testimony - and thus the basis of Islam. And since the word "treaty" is not actually included in the text but was later inserted by translators, the Islamic revelation reads: "Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations." An obligation is a binding agreement, a legal contract, a promise in which a party to an agreement commits to do something. This revelation means that Muslims cannot trust Allah to deliver a paradise filled with virgins to jihadists who kill infidels on behalf of the religion.
Islam's prophet and god said that their word and their scripture was not to be believed. So was Muhammad lying when he said that Allah was God? Did he lie when he claimed to be a prophet? What part of the Qur'an is untrue: some of it or all of it? Does paradise have virgins? Do killers go there? Does God really want his creation to follow the example of a perverted pedophile, a man guilty of incest and rape, a money-grubbing terrorist? Or not?
While you are pondering those questions, consider what comes next. Islam's dark spirit declares war on non-Muslims. Allah ordered his militants to go out hunting people by way of ambush. Muslims were told to fight non-Muslims, to slay them, to enslave them, and to torture them, deploying every strategy of war. Muslims must do this until every non-Muslim surrenders, worships the deceitful deity, and pays the Islamic tax. I dare say, if this next statement was the only verse in the Qur'an commanding Muslims to fight, capture, torture, and kill non-Muslims, it would be sufficient to banish Islam. The order is open-ended - it's not limited by time or place. Simply stated: Muslims are commanded to and will kill until we stop them.
"When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive , beleaguer them , and lie in wait , ambushing them using every stratagem of war. But if they relent, performing their devotional obligations and paying the zakat tax, then open the way. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." (Qur'an 9:5) The Islamic god said, "I created Islam to start fights, require complete submission, and to collect a tax. I want you to kill, enslave, and torture people by way of deceptive ambush. Surrender, or I will have Muslims terrorize you."
So that the message would not be lost on the faithful, Imam Bukhari, Islam's most trusted source of Hadith, or Oral Reports from the Prophet, revealed in Volume 9, Book 84, Number 59: "Allah's Apostle said, ‘I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah." Whoever says this will save his property and his life from me.'" Worship the Devil or die.
Returning to the murder and mutilation of Christians by Muslims, we now know that the attack was triggered by someone telling the truth - the thing most lethal to Islam. Minutes before the attack, someone in the crowd was heard to remark in an Arabic dialect, "You Infidels, watch out what will happen to you. Allahu Akbar." Before the ship departed a few days later, guards found an unexploded grenade wrapped in newspaper on the wharf. The MNLF has denied involvement, which was their practice no matter how complicit they were in a crime. Police reportedly were looking for Muslim students who may have volunteered to conduct the attack. No one was ever held accountable - not even the religion.
- August 13, 1991: An Afghan-born U.S. citizen working for a U.S. organization in Pakistan was shot by a jihadist as he drove to work.
- August 15, 1991: Kurdish terrorists were suspected of planting incendiary devices in the Turkish Pamuk Bank in Darmstadt and the Turkish TOE Bank in Wiesbaden. It was their second attack within a week.
- August 19, 1991: A British executive associated with a Turkish-British insurance company was assassinated as he was riding in elevator of his Istanbul, Turkey office. The Turkish wing of Islamic Jihad claimed credit for the murder.
- August 22, 1991: While it wasn't an act of Islamic terrorism, the temporary defeat of Communism in the Soviet Union occurring at this time, would ultimately play a big role in the funding and nature of Muslim militancy. On this day President Mikhail Gorbachev was temporarily reinstated as president of the U.S.S.R. He returned to Moscow following the collapse of a coup against him. But two days later, sensing the weakness, the Ukraine declared its independence from the Soviet Union. The next day, the principally Islamic Uzbekistan declared that it planned to seek independence as well. A week later, as senior Communist Party officials were implicated in the coup, the Supreme Soviet voted to ban the Communist Party throughout the Soviet Union and freeze its assets.
From 1960 through 1990, a significant percentage of Islamic terrorism was funded and influenced by Socialists. Many Islamic regimes during this time were Muslim Marxists. This alliance is puzzling to those who haven't studied the development of these doctrines, come to appreciate the commonality of their mantra, methods, and agenda, or who haven't personally examined or experienced their resulting behavior.
The father and architect of socialist secular humanism, Adam Weishaupt, incorporated many aspects of Islam into his new religion. His thesis was built upon the Islamic doctrines of: submission of the masses, the elimination of free will, the notion that the end justifies the means, of war being deception, of he who fears will obey, of replacement morality, of universal indoctrination, and of violent struggle to achieve global ambitions. Once you appreciate just how similar America's and Europe's national religion of Socialist Secular Humanism is to Adam Weishaup's dogma and Islam, you will understand why there is such support for the poligious system of submission in politics, academia, and the media, And you will know why so many terrorists were equal parts Marxist and Muslim.
Having traveled throughout the Soviet Union before its collapse, I saw firsthand how Socialist Secular Humanism became a religion and how men were turned into gods (just as Muhammad created Allah in his own image). Whether chiseled in stone, plastered on billboards, or emblazoned on mandatory pictures hung in every room, the deified likenesses of Communism's founding fathers were always accompanied by quotations presented as if they were divine writ. In practice, this politicized religion of man was just like Islam. It centralized power in the hands of dictatorial governments. It removed all freedoms, including religion, speech, and press. While it was arrogant about its superiority, it always destroyed the economy and left people hopeless, wallowing in a low-tech, unenlightened, impoverished, and indoctrinated cesspool where an individual's life became meaningless. And the Communists, like the Muslims, had a single goal: to impose their failed totalitarian system of submission on the rest of the world by deceit, destruction, and death. Both "religotecs" were fiercely undemocratic, against free enterprise, removed any consideration for the individual, and were anti-Semitic.
So it should not be surprising that these politicized religious systems worked together. The Soviets provided terrorists with funding, arms, and training. The Muslims provided the men to use these things in the ongoing quest to suppress all people.
But then, how does this all equate to the time Islam and Socialism became foes in Afghanistan? It is just the nature of the beast. One warlord thinks his submission or socialism is better than another's, so they clash. If you'll recall, the moment the ten year Mujahideen-Marxist conflict ended, Afghani and Pakistani Muslims fought a seven-year civil war between Shias and Sunnis - replicating what would occur in Iraq after America toppled the secular socialist Baath government of Saddam Hussein.
With the Soviet Union crumbling, three very important things changed in the realm of terrorism. First, Islam, a religion which will not tolerate freedoms of any kind, used the emergence of freedom in Russia to deceive and destroy, turning Russia into the most terrorized nation on earth. Muslims used violence as they vied for control of towns, regions, and ultimately states. In a matter of years, fundamentalist Muslims were able to transform socialist secular humanists who had been raised as atheists, into suicidal Muslim militants. This demonstrated that not only is there very little difference between no god and a false one, a little Islam goes a long way. The religion of Submission is good at being bad; it is a very effective poison.
Second, with the disintegration of the U.S.S.R., Soviet possessions like Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan, became Islamic states and were able to join Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, and Turkey in what Scripture calls the Magog Federation - the core of an Islamic alliance led by a Turk known as Gog. He and his Islamic militants will terrorize Israel during the first half of the great tribulation (circa late 2026 through early of 2029). Had the Soviet Union not fallen, this prophetic fulfillment would not have been possible. Over the course of the next decade we will see just how these Islamic states are being unified, and who is funding their rise.
Third, with the fall of the U.S.S.R., Islamic regimes and terrorist organizations became significantly less Marxist and much more fundamentally Islamic. Middle Eastern fiefdoms became increasingly Fascist and the terrorist cells they sponsored grew to become almost universally Salaf, or fundamentalist. With each passing day, more Muslims are becoming jihadists and growing more violent as they heed Allah's orders and conform to Muhammad's example. As they become better Muslims they lose the capacity to be peaceful and civil people.
As a result of the temporary collapse of Communism in the U.S.S.R., there would now be a single source of terror indoctrination, financing, and armament: the crude mix of OPEC and Islam.
- August 29, 1991: A grenade was thrown into the Greek Embassy in Tehran, Iran.
- August 30, 1991: In Turkey, five tourists, including three Americans, one British citizen and an Australian, were kidnapped while driving from Erzurum to Bingol. Kidnap, and abduction for ransom, are standard Islamic fare - behaviors practiced and advocated by Muhammad.
- September 13, 1991: In Lebanon, a Swedish soldier assigned to the United Nations was killed when Palestinian Fatah terrorists aborted a dinghy raid on Israelis and took several UNIFIL members hostage.
- September 16, 1991: An AMAL Shia terrorist in Lebanon murdered a Nepalese UNIFIL soldier near the village of Yater.
- September 16, 1991: While the cessation of the U.S. military relationship with the Philippines had nothing to do with Islam, at least initially, in the wake of America leaving the island nation, Islam filled the void, just as it would do in Russia.
This is especially relevant because the funding and training associated with the Neo-Nazi/Islamic plot to blow up the Morrow Federal Building in Oklahoma City was conducted in the Philippines. There is also evidence that Muslims involved in the Islamic suicide bombings on 9-11-2001 traveled to, and received support from, Muslims in the Philippines. That was made possible because on this day in 1991, the Philippines' Bases Agreement with the United States was terminated. The U.S. government handed over control of Clark Air Force Base. Within a month it was stripped of all useable material by looters and guards. A year later, the Subic Bay naval base closed and suffered the same fate.
- September 22, 1991: In Cyprus, Islamic fundamentalists angered by the Kuwaiti Emirs reliance on the West, attacked a Kuwaiti Airways office in Nicosia and set it ablaze.
- September 22, 1991: In Albania, the director of the Voice of America, his wife and two Albanian journalists were wounded when their car was rammed in an ambush by another vehicle. Elez Biberaj was the best known American in the country, and was feared and hated by the Marxist Muslim regime.
- September 27, 1991: In Israel, an elderly Jewish man was stabbed to death. Pictures of the Dome of the Rock were found scattered at the scene of the murder implicating Muslims.
- September 1991: Throughout this timeline we have paid close attention to one of the world's most notorious Islamic terrorists. Carlos the Jackal of PFLP infamy would have lived out his final days in virtual obscurity had it not been for Operation Desert Storm and the collapse of the Berlin Wall in November 1989, which saw the dissolution of a system which had helped protect Carlos and his cadre from scrutiny. In the aftermath of America's first invasion of Iraq, Western intelligence agencies suspected that Saddam Hussein was mounting a terror campaign, principally against the United States, in revenge for what America had done to him. They errantly surmised that the dictator was trying to bring Carlos out of retirement to lead it.
In response, the CIA and its British counterpart MI6, sent agents into the field to find Carlos. Turns out the terrorist for hire was living the good life in Syria - an Iraqi foe at the time. While Syrian thug Haffez al-Assad made the decision to eventually oust Carlos from his fiefdom, he refused to allow the Jackal to be snatched away by the CIA.
On the run, an opportunity to collar the Jackal presented itself when Carlos, running short of money, made plans to return to Czechoslovakia a second time to retrieve his funds - blood money and ransom payments. Unfortunately, Americans were forbidden by law from seizing terrorists in foreign countries unless they had committed crimes against the United States. So the CIA notified French intelligence. But with better intelligence than the Americans or the French (which ain't sayin' much), Carlos cancelled his travel plans.
In September 1991, Carlos was expelled from Syria and traveled to Libya under a diplomatic passport. He arrived in Tripoli with his terrorist wife, Magdelana Kopp, their five-year-old-daughter, Carlos' mother, and Johannes Weinrich - his favorite coconspirator. Upon arrival, Carlos told Libyan officials that he and his party had been chased out of Syria and that they wished to retire in Libya. While they were allowed to stay for several days, their application was rejected and they were sent back to Syria. The Syrians suggested that he should go to Lebanon where many Islamic terrorists were gainfully employed. Carlos refused that offer, knowing that Lebanon was little more than Western Syria at the time.
In need of a new lair, the Jackal sent Kopp and Weinrich to Yemen to pave the way for his arrival. But like the plague they had become, their application was rejected and they were sent back to Damascus. A month later, aided by the Syrians, the Jackal and his party slipped quietly into Jordan undetected. Curiously, neither the CIA, DST, nor any other agency, tried to apprehend him during these travels. And you'll notice that this bad boy didn't head to Saddam for comfort, which is an indication that the U.S. intelligence had been fabricated to justify Gulf War One.
Soon after his arrival in Amman, the Jordanian authorities became aware of his presence. Wanting to curry favor with jihadists, they allowed him to stay for several months. During this time, Carlos left Magdelana Kopp for another woman, a twenty-three-year-old Jordanian Muslim named Abdel Salam Adhman Jarrar Lana. The separation was amiable, with Kopp retaining custody of their daughter. In the company of her Catholic mother-in-law, Kopp left Jordan to live in Venezuela. Weeks later, without benefit of a divorce, Carlos married Abdel as a Muslim under the terms of Islamic law, which allows polygamy.
For the next two years, Carlos continued his search for a country which would provide him with a safe haven. Eventually, after having been rejected by Cyprus and Iran, he settled in the perfect place for a Muslim murderer: Khartoum, Sudan - the most murderous Islamic regime on earth. There, he was under the protection of Sheikh Hassan al-Turabi, the powerful Islamic fundamentalist responsible for Sudan's killing fields. Carlos quickly settled in to his new life in the Sudan, spending much of his time socializing and reveling at the local nightclubs and restaurants, blissfully unaware that his relative freedom would soon be at an end.
In order to retrieve Carlos from his new hiding place, the French government knew that their only option was to convince the tyrannical and genocidal Islamic Sudanese regime to give him up. After inviting the heads of the two Sudanese intelligence agencies to Paris, the French offered to sell them military communications equipment and supplied them with satellite pictures showing the strongholds of African resistance groups. Mind you, the Sudanese regime had already starved, mutilated, robbed, raped, terrorized, or displaced 5 million non-Muslims. Sheikh Hassan al-Turabi's fundamentalist Islamic government was in the midst of the most horrific holocaust since Nazi Germany. More than 2 million people were already dead, and now with French assistance, they would be poised to annihilate a million more. When it comes to immoral bonehead moves, the French offer should have won a Nobel Prize.
The courtship between Satan's helpers went along swimmingly up to the point that the CIA was given an independent tip which revealed Carlos' exact location. The French dispatched Phillippe Rondot, an intelligence officer who had previously tracked the Jackal to Algiers. Once in the Sudan, he set out to confirm if the tip was accurate, and thereby enable the French to shortchange the Turabi regime.
On his arrival, Rondot met with the Sudanese authorities who now denied any knowledge of the terrorist's presence. To regain their cooperation, the French would have to deliver the communications and intelligence tools required to kill Africans more efficiently. But since Rondot didn't trust the Muslim regime any more than the Muslims trusted the French, the intelligence officer decided to find out for himself if Carlos was where the African informant had claimed. He was, so Rondot took photographs as proof of his whereabouts.
Faced with undeniable evidence, the Sudanese authorities agreed that Carlos was a guest in their country and the negotiations to extract him from his hideout resumed. To help sweeten the deal, the French Minister of the Interior, Charles Pasqua invited Sheikh Hassan al-Turabi, the world's leading Muslim murderer, to Paris. In the first round of talks, al-Turabi made it clear that to give up a Muslim jihadist who was a guest in his country amounted to treason - something that he was only willing to do for the right price.
The French Interior Minister therefore offered to lobby the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund on al Turabi's behalf, and secure loans which would erase the foreign debt Sudan had created funding its genocide. Although Pasqua did not have the authority to back up his offers, the discussions opened the way to future negotiations, which ultimately greased the skids of the African holocaust. The World Bank and IMF threw money at the murderous and tyrannical Islamic regime, not only because NWO types advocate population control through starvation, but because they love dictatorial governments which repress freedoms. Moreover, there was oil to be extracted from the lands these Muslims were plundering.
Now that the tools of death had been traded for access to international plunder, the Sudan's fundamentalist Islamic warlord, al-Turabi, Osama bin Laden's friend and patron, justified betraying his Muslim brother by suggesting that he was no longer a good Muslim. He used a video of Carlos at a party, drinking and carousing with women. Under the spell of the perverse religion of Islam, partying offended him, whereas mass murder and terrorism did not.
Four years later, after Sheikh al-Turabi had milked the French and IMF for all he could, the Jackal was traded for the weaponry needed to continue to bludgeon Africans by the hundreds of thousands. In August 1994, at the height of the Islamic genocide, al-Turabi advised the French that they could have Carlos.
The Islamic warlord explained: "We welcomed him as a jihadist, someone who fought for the Palestinian cause, for Allah's Cause . Now he's acting like a hoodlum; his behavior is shameful . He drinks and goes out with women so much that I'm no longer sure he's a Muslim." So long as Carlos was following in the footsteps of Muhammad the terrorist, the kidnapper, and the mass murderer, he was seen as a good Muslim and was a welcomed comrade. But when Carlos acted like Muhammad the sexual pervert, the womanizer, pedophile and rapist, he was an embarrassment, ousted from the club, and sold out to the highest bidder. Think how warped one's mind must be to view dancing with one's wife at a club after a few drinks as deplorable while murdering thousands of innocent civilians is seen as commendable. That is what Islam does. It is why Islam is the motivation for 95% of man's terrorist acts, and the reason Muslims live in the squalor of violent hell holes.
Al-Turabi, the Sudanese dictator and cleric made one final stipulation; he insisted that Carlos was not to be harmed during his capture, as he did not want any reprisals against his decision to trade him for money and war materials. Since this is the Sudan, a little perspective is essential. Arab Muslims under the direction of Sheikh al-Turabi and others like him, had murdered, mutilated, enslaved, and robbed over five million people over the past twenty years, yet they didn't want a serial killer harmed.
On Saturday, August 13, 1994, 21 years after his attempted murder of a Jewish businessman in London, Carlos was admitted to a hospital in Khartoum for a minor operation to correct a low sperm count. Since his daughter had left with Kopp, Carlos had been anxious to father another child with his new wife but had been unable to do so. Following the procedure, a Sudanese policeman advised him that he had uncovered a plot to kill him. Carlos and his wife, under an armed escort, were taken from the hospital to the Sudanese State Security headquarters. He was handcuffed hand and foot and had a hood pulled over his head. A doctor then stepped forward and injected him in the thigh with a hypodermic containing a tranquillizer. Carlos was bundled unceremoniously into a van that drove him to Khartoum airport where he was tossed into a private jet.
By the time the plane had cleared Sudanese airspace, Carlos realized that his captors were French. They placed him in a sack and bound it tightly, with only his hooded head protruding. Six-and-a-half hours later, he was handed over to another DST team and driven to their Paris headquarters. A judge arrested him for the murder of two DST agents in 1979. Shortly thereafter, the Jackal was convicted and sentenced to life in prison. He remains a guest of the French state to this day.
But this was not the last the world would hear of the infamous Marxist terrorist turned Islamic jihadist. Carlos the Jackal penned his memoirs in prison. He explained his conversion to Islam and justified the use of terror to spread Allah's influence and dominion.
- October 2, 1991: Two German women who were visiting Israel as tourists were attacked by a Muslim man wielding a knife while they dined in a cafe in Jerusalem's Old City. The Palestinian killed one of the women and severely injured the other. These are the people for whom people like Jimmy Carter and Condoleezza Rice speak out as advocates.
- October 7, 1991: A Turkish diplomat was assassinated in central Athens by the Marxist Muslim November 17 Revolutionary Organization. Two young men fired at point blank range as the victim was leaving his home for work.
- October 11, 1991: A Palestinian Muslim rammed a van he was driving into a hitchhiking post in Tel Aviv. He killed two Jews and injured 11 more.
- October, 1991: The Soviet Union, now in turmoil, suspended petroleum exports as its own fuel shortages continued to grow. This had a profoundly positive impact on OPEC, as oil prices climbed to $24 per barrel. Keep in mind, the pro-Communist NWO executives controlling the Anglo-American oil companies, were responsible for developing virtually all of the Soviet oil industry - an industry they used to fuel the cold war and fund their support of the North Vietnamese as they were killing Americans.
- October 14, 1991: In India, a French hydroelectric engineer was kidnapped by Muslim militants in Kashmir.
- October 28, 1991: In Turkey, a bomb went off under the car of a U.S. serviceman in Ankara, killing Air Force Staff Sergeant Victor Marvick and injuring his wife. The Turkish Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility, saying they would not allow the infidels to "divide up the Middle East at the peace summit." Ignorance breads fools. These Muslims were completely unaware that every Middle Eastern Islamic nation had been created just this way. Britain drew lines in the sand after World War One - awarding the warlords fiefdoms commensurate in size with their ability to incite Muslims to kill.
An hour after the bomb blast killed the U.S. Air Force sergeant, another bomb blasted the car of an Egyptian diplomat as he prepared to drive his daughter to school. Once again, the Turkish arm of the Shia Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility. A Turkish newspaper reported that the Islamic group had carried out the assassination because the victim had decoded Islamic Jihad's communication computer codes.
Like with Turkish Hizballah, Turkish Islamic Jihad is financed and controlled by Iran. Each Islamic nation of consequence has its own version of Islamic Jihad, terms which define the religion and its signature act. They are fundamentalist Muslims. The Turkish Islamic Jihad was mentioned in the Iranian press as late as 2000 as one of a number of groups continuing to "carry out clandestine political and military activities."
- October 29, 1991: A rocket was fired into the United States Embassy compound in East Beirut, Lebanon. The attack occured on the eve of the Arab-Israeli Peace Conference in Madrid. The Arab Revolutionary Cells claimed responsibility
- November 4, 1991: The former King of Afghanistan, Zahir Shah, was wounded in a stabbing incident at his home in northern Rome. The assailant had posed as a journalist. Zahir Shah had been living in exile in Italy since he was deposed by a cousin, and fellow Muslim, in a 1973 coup.
- November 8, 1991: Kurdish Muslims hurled Molotov Cocktails at a Toyota dealership in Istanbul, Turkey.
- November 8, 1991: A car bomb in Lebanon destroyed the administration building of the American University in Beirut. The blast killed one person and injured eight others.
- November 9, 1991: In the crumbling Soviet Union, four armed Chechen-Ingushi Muslims hijacked a Minerallnye Vody Ekaterinburg (formerly Sverdloosk) flight. The jihadists forced the pilots to fly the plane to Turkey, where passengers and crew were released. The hijacking was a protest by Chechen Muslims against the Russian Government's unwillingness to turn over control of the Chechen state to Islamic imams and warlords.
- November 12, 1991: Evidence of the Islamic genocide in East Timor finally made it to the television screens of the West. The Muslim Indonesian government made the unfortunate error of performing one of their many slaughters in front of a video camera. Allan Nairn, an American reporter, lived to tell the tale: "Last Tuesday in the occupied nation of East Timor, I survived a massacre carried out with American arms. As a large, peaceful crowd stood outside a walled cemetery, the Indonesian army attacked them with M-16 rifles. Dozens upon dozens fell to the ground around me, as ranks of soldiers aimed and fired into the terrified, assembly of civilians."
Allan Nairn, courageously continued to report: "It was a calculated mass murder, the latest of many in East Timor, where 200,000 people, a third of the population, have died from massacre and forced starvation since Indonesia invaded there in 1975." He went on to chronicle the events of this day: "The marching had already ended and people were standing around when the army swept toward us from two directions. A troop truck full of helmeted men sealed off one escape route when a long, formed-up stream of soldiers brandishing their M-16s rounded the corner and opened fire upon the crowd. There was no provocation, no spontaneous flare-up, no threat to the soldiers or warning to disperse. The soldiers simply advanced upon the gasping Timorese and began firing in a coordinated way."
America, the nation which considers itself the vanguard of democracy, was providing the means to squelch it: "The Timorese were paying the price for daring to engage in public speech. In the eyes of the Indonesian army, that is the crime of "politik." That is the word the soldiers screamed as they kicked me in the back and gut and beat my head with swinging rifle butts. It is also what they shouted as they put both of us on the pavement and aimed their M-16s straight at our heads."
What he said next, makes me ill: "The answer we shouted back - and I think it is what saved us - was the word "America!" We were citizens of the country that supplied those M-16s. Killing us might invite somewhat different results from killing the Timorese whom they were just at that moment executing just a few feet away from where we sat."
Mr. Nairn told a horrible truth: "For 16 years now, the mass killing of Timorese has simply been met by fresh renewals of U.S. military aid. After Indonesia invaded East Timor in 1975, Washington responded by doubling the weapons flow." America had done the same thing in the Sudan, but there the death toll was 2.7 million.
"Now, after the cemetery massacre, the people of East Timor are in especially urgent danger. The question before Washington is not whether it should restrain Indonesia, but whether it will continue to serve as a sponsor and knowing accomplice in what are unmistakably criminal acts. The United States should end all military aid and sales to Indonesia and, at the same time, let the U.N. enforce the law."
Gunshot massacres with U.S. weapons by U.S. client states had occurred many times in many places. But this is the first time that that the act was witnessed and videotaped by a U.S. journalist.
The official (read Islamic Indonesian account of the) death toll of what came to be called the Santa Cruz killings was 19. The bishop of Timor, however, estimated that 160 had been slaughtered. The reaction of the American government was predictable. On November 14, 1991, the AFP published an article entitled: ''Washington Defends Military Aid to Jakarta." In it they American Foreign Press said: "The U.S. administration defended its military aid to Indonesia Thursday, which has been threatened by Congress after protesters in East Timor were killed in a confrontation with the army. ‘We think that a continued and well focused military assistance program for Indonesia can contribute to the professionalization of the Indonesian military,' said State Department spokesman Richard Boucher."
Mr. Boucher choked back the laughter when he said: "A total of 2.3 million dollars has been budgeted for military aid for the 1991-1992 fiscal year, which began October 1. The money is only for training and education. These kinds of programs expose the trainee to democratic ideas and humanitarian standards."
From 1976 to 1986, the U.S. supported Indonesia with grants of two billion dollars and loans of four billion dollars. In 1991, the United States sent Indonesia $50 million dollars in assistance of all kinds. With this help, Islamic Indonesia has been spreading "democratic ideas" throughout Christian East Timor by repressing their cry for independence and murdering all who resist Islamic oppression. American help with the "professionalization of the Indonesian military" is certainly bringing dividends. According to the Indonesia Human Rights Campaign: "A reign of terror has eclipsed the occupied island. In particular the role of the hawkish Brig. General Theo Syafei, the new commander in Dili, shows how law and order is now being implemented in East Timor. Syafei has made it a matter of prestige and a personal crusade to enforce his will. Ever since becoming KOLAKOPS (the special operational command) commander, he has repeatedly made it clear that he will not pursue the less violent approach of his predecessor. General Theo, and has turned the clock back to the late seventies when military rule and oppression was absolute."
Islam is predictable if nothing else. It kills. It oppresses. It destroys.
The new commander was open about his intentions. Speaking of the Santa Cruz killings: "Thus, as I have said, if something similar to the 12 November event were to happen under my leadership, the number of victims would probably be higher." He went on to say: "The position and policy of ABRI never changed. Our mission is to bring East Timor under control. My predecessor's approach and mine are different. Pak Warouw had his love and caring style. But as I see it, because of a different culture , his approach came to be seen as indecision. Some regard the soft approach as a weakness. I only want to stress the importance of restoring ABRI's credibility and to make sure that softness is by no means weakness."
Peter Goodman, an American freelance journalist based in Jakarta, visited East Timor and wrote about his trip in the Daily Telegraph: "Dili is dominated by fear, the streets are devoid of activity throughout much of the day. On one recent morning, virtually everyone had a quick look about to see who else might be in the area before saying so much as good morning to a foreigner. At least 10,000 Indonesian troops remain in East Timor and Dili has the air of a city under siege."
He went on to report: "On a steamy morning earlier this month, 500 soldiers in 20 lorries stood in formation in a field in central Dili. All carried full packs and M16 assault rifles slung over their shoulders. Their commander addressed them loudly while he stood beneath a flagpole, the red-and-white of Indonesia lifted by a gentle breeze. Most East Timorese walking by did not even dare look. While none of the dozen or so soldiers at ease on the sides of the field cared to say where the men were going, several East Timorese said troops have been entering villages of late. ‘They go from house to house, warning people not to make trouble,' said an elderly East Timorese as he sat beneath an enormous banyan tree on the edge of the crumbling boardwalk that fronts the harbor. ‘The soldiers come and beat people up. Many are taken away for questioning and often disappear. The military has killed many in the last few months.'"
Sidney Jones, the Executive Director of Asia Watch, the U.S.-based human rights organization also visited East Timor as a tourist, since an official visit was banned by the Islamic regime. She told the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee: "I was skeptical of accounts of post-massacre killings before going to East Timor. I am much more inclined to believe them now. In a place where the only checks on the military are a relatively powerless governor and a beleaguered Catholic church, where fear prevented many witnesses from giving testimony to the National Commission of Inquiry and still prevents ordinary conversations on the street, I began to understand why we weren't getting proof."
Islam has always repressed free speech. Freedom is the antithesis of Islam and truth is the religion's most lethal enemy. (For the next update on the fate of East Timor see August 30, 1999.)
- November, 1991: In an act of treason, Democrats in the U.S. Senate filibustered to kill a bill to develop the oil fields in ANWR - the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge. America's politicians were more interested in appealing to "environmentally sensitive and moderate" voters than they were protecting the nation from certain doom: financial and physical terrorism perpetrated by OPEC and Islam.
- November 14, 1991: Great Britain and the U.S. issued indictments against two Libyans (read Muslims) in absentia for the terrorist bombing of Pan Am flight 103 on December 1988.
- December 1, 1991: In India, just minutes before an Air India 747 was scheduled to take off on a New Delhi to London and on to New York flight, a crude bomb was discovered onboard. A Sikh employee of a catering service was arrested for having planted the bomb, however a Pakistan-financed Kashmiri Islamic terrorist group claimed responsibility.
- December 5, 1991: In Lebanon, longtime hostage Terry Anderson was released after having been held in captivity by Muslims for six-and-one-half years.
- December 8, 1991: Two American businessmen were kidnapped near the demilitarized zone between Kuwait and Iraq while surveying an area for a contract bid.
- December 9, 1991: In Pakistan, a British aid worker was shot by unappreciative Muslims.
- December 16, 1991: The U.N. General Assembly repealed the 1975 pro-Islamic resolution against Zionism, although none of their policies against Israel and for her Muslim neighbors changed.
- December 23, 1991: Six people were injured when a massive bomb exploded in the path of a bus carrying Soviet Jewish emigrants to the Budapest airport for a flight to Israel. The bomb had been hidden in a car parked and detonated by remote control as the bus and escorting police car were passing. The Movement for the Freedom of Jerusalem, another Islamic acronym, claimed responsibility in Beirut, Lebanon.
- December 29, 1991: A car bomb was detonated in front of the Ishtar Hilton in Iraq, injuring a hotel employee.